Saturday, April 24, 2010

Be Kind To Others...

Plato once said, "Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a harder battle."




How amazing is it to think that the people at Feeding America care 7 days a week. Hunger doesn't take a break on the weekends friends. So if you have anytime on your weekends, remember to stay kind and smile at others. Don't fret over the small stuff and take a second and find out how you're going to help those that need it the most. It doesn't need to be my cause but you should find something that makes you feel as if you're making an impact on those that need it the most.

Until Soon,

3 comments:

  1. Mai friend, this is such a good idea and you are an amazing person for wanting to do all of these great deeds. I wish I had some time to do what you want to do but hopefully I will get the chance too. I really like the way your page is laid out and the title picture where it says "hope."

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Kathy, your trip is so noble. It is really sweet of you to take a trip for the benefit of others, besides just for your own enjoyment. I'm inspired! So, what do you actually do when you volunteer at these foodbanks? Maybe you could include a little more details about that. Are you going to do anything else in these cities, or just work at the foodbank. I love the heading of your blog: the HOPE made out of food really adds a nice visual element.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think your road trip says a lot about you as a person -caring, endearing, wanting to help others, and your road trip is not purely selfish. Your prospective road trip will benefit others, but I also think it will help you in some way -maybe to make you even more passionate about what you're doing or what you plan to do for graduate school.

    ReplyDelete